We understand that arranging a funeral, burial or cremation is difficult. We understand the importance of trust and compassion, and we are committed to providing dignified and personalized service that best meets your needs.
1. Cash, Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check
2. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
3. Insurance Policy with the beneficiary's consent. The policy can be used as payment for the funeral expenses. Insurance assignment is acceptable if the following criteria is met:
- The policy is verified by us, and all documentation is signed preceding the funeral.
- The policy is assignable and payable directly to the funeral home.
- The policy must be non-contestable (if in the contestable period the policy will not be accepted as a form of payment).
- Pre-Arranged and Pre-Paid Funerals
4. In some cases, the deceased's estate must pay for funeral expenses, and in these instances we request that a family member assume the financial obligation for funeral expenses and then file for reimbursement with the estate.
As a final note, it is our policy to provide funeral services to all those within our community, and we do not wish for anyone to be limited by finances; if financial hardship is an issue, we ask that you contact us to speak more about the options that we can provide.